It’s weird because if I try and bake anything remotely Mary Berry-ish I am a complete flop and can’t even make a victoria sponge properly BUT anything protein treaty (anything simple that involves like 3 steps) or a main meal I seem to be getting quiiiiite good at 😎
So that brings me to this new recipe of banana and blueberry protein muffins, which I covered in macro-friendly peanut buttaaah. Only 47 calories for each muffin.
I REPEAT, ONLY 47 CALORIES‼️
That explains why yesterday I had 5 (lol probs wasn’t even hungry just greedy AF) aaaand i’m in a caloric deficit atm too and was on one of my low days! Literalllyyy these are insane.
It’s a really simple recipe so goats like me can get it right —>
- 1 Large Banana (117g)
- 1 Whole Egg
- 83g Egg White (I used Muscle Foods)
- 70g Oat Flour
- 120g 0% Fat Greek Yoghurt (Used Fage)
- 1 Scoop Protein (35g)
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- Lots of Cinammon
- 30g Blueberries
For the peanut butter topping I used PB2 powder which you just mix with water. But you can obviously put whatever you want on them.
- Preheat oven to 170c.
- If you don’t have oat flour, blend a load of oats and then measure out your 70g.
- Spray a muffin tin with non-stick spray orrrr the little silicone muffin cases work a treat cos they don’t stick and you can get away with minimal washing up 😴
- Blend all ingredients in a blender
- Add blueberries or anything extra you wanna put in (don’t add blueberries before you blend, you want them to be whole before you bake)
- Bake for 11-14 mins (I tested mine at 11 then baked for an extra 2)
MACROS (FOR 17 MUFFINS! So. manyyyyy. muffffffffffins! but next time i will do fewer, and bigger ✌🏽️)
Calories – 47
Fat – 0.8
Carbs – 5
Protein – 3.7
Yeah they don’t actually have that much protein in per muffin but who in the blue hell cares because at 47 cals each just eat the whole batch and you’ll get a good amount mwahah YOU’RE WELCOME