This recipe is pretty much the same as my previous salted caramel banana berry muffin recipe buttttt chocolate version 😍 & a slight adjustment on the ingredients which means even LESS carbs & even LESS calories which means even MORE eating 😏
This one uses the Quest Chocolate Milkshake whey blend 🙌🏽 definite recommendation guys and gals 🙌🏽
- 40g Oats (blended to flour)
- 75g Egg White
- 20g Quest Chocolate Milkshake Whey
- 80g Banana
- 40g Berries
- 88g Fat Free Yoghurt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Same as before, place dry ingredients in a bowl (oat flour, protein, baking powder)
- Mix wet ingredients (banana, egg white, yog. Mash banana to make it easier to blend)
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients (excluding berries)
- Mix to make a thick batter.
- Evenly pour the batter into a 6 muffin tin.
- Add the berries equally on top and push down slightly.
- Cook for 18 mins at 160c.