How delicious do these look! And they tasted just as good which is a bonus (if not the point..). I am so up and down with what I can and can’t eat at the moment but if you’re looking for a low calorie, tasty and easy to make treat that will help with mid-afternoon cravings and keep you full and satisfied, then this is your recipe!
I’ll get to it;
- 150g Arla Skyr Yoghurt
- 36g Coconut Flour (flour not desiccated coconut).
- 20g Protein (I used Innermost’s Chocolate flavour)
- 16g Options Belgian Chocolate Powder
- 15g Hazelnuts
- Toppings: Nutella (amount is your choice, be sensible..)
- Pre-heat oven to 150c.
- Mix together all ingredients bar the hazelnuts and Nutella.
- Add a little water here if the mixture is too dry – you want it quite a thick consistency.
- Bake in the oven for 13-15 minutes – classic toothpick stick to check if it’s cooked!
- Half way through baking, pop a few hazelnuts on the muffin tops to go golden brown in the oven.
- Take the muffins out and whilst cooling, drizzle desired Nutella amount on to the muffins.
- Calories: 86
- Fat: 3.3g
- Carbs: 5.8g
- Protein: 6.5g