Who here buzzes off frappacinos? (Me 🙋🏽) who here doesn’t buzz off paying an arm and a leg for one? (Also me🙋🏽) but who here has the willpower of a gnat and can’t resist the whipped cream from Starbucks on top of the perfectly blended frapp? (Again, me 🙋🏽)
So as I’m absolutely useless at saving and have approximately two months till I’m jetting off to Asia and leaving Australia behind 😭 I need to get my saving hat on and stop spending a small fortune on a stinking coffee. I didn’t even like coffee a few months ago 🙄 Anyways, the Starbucks coffee Frappacino with skim milk isn’t tooooo harsh on the macros but I decided that to hit both nails on the head I’ll start making my own.
All you need is a blender and the ingredients below;
- 1-2 Handfuls of Ice
- Coffee of Choice – I use Jarrah Coffee Sensations Mocha Flavour- which adds around 10g of carbs so normal plain coffee or cal free coffee could bring macros down way more so I won’t put macros below! But I’m not a big coffee fan!)
- 250ml Unsweetened Almond Milk
- Light Whipped Cream (I use DreamWhip Lite)
- You can also add a scoop of protein if you want!
- It is really as simple as chucking the ice, coffee, almond milk in a blender & giving it a good whirl.
- Pour into your cup
- Add whipped cream on top