Another little treat for y’all 🙋🏽 so I’ve been sick as a dog for the last couple weeks (feels like years) so training has not been my main priority (I am trying to learn how to listen to my body + take rest days, maybe if I did before I wouldn’t be in this pickle 🤔🙈).
Anywayyyys whilst I’ve been holding back on the hard sessions it’s left more time to rest up therefore more time to think about gym instead and therefore more time to create some delicious new macro friendly treats to keep me out of fat club 🙋🏽
So here is the easiest and quickest recipe for Oat & Honey Chocolate Protein Cupcakes which have ridiculous macros and taste so so decent 👌🏽
- 50g Oats
- 45g Protein
- 10g Honey
- 1-2 Tbsp Water
- 20g Cadburys Chocolate (Grated)
- Preheat oven to 160.
- Blend together the oats, protein and honey, adding in the water afterwards if needed.
- Once blended, pour the mixture into a 6 muffin case tin.
- Cook for 10 mins! (Do toothpick test to check after 9-10) Then take out to cool.
- Once cool, add your toppings – I used 20g of peanut butter spread over my cupcakes and then sprinkled the grated choc equally over each one 💖
How simple was that?! Macros will vary depending on your toppings choice and protein (my protein atm is Isopure 0 Carb)!
Macros (without topping)
Kcals – 66
F – 0.9
P – 7.5
C – 6.5
Macros (with topping)
Kcal – 104
F – 3.6
P – 8.7
C – 8.6
How good are those 🙊 Enjoy!!