THROWBACK to last week when my calories were still fairly high and I could eat 2 or three of these in one go… why’ma lying, I still would.. At only 125 calories per brownie there’s no excuse – might have to make some more this weekend! These are SO yummy, moist & squishy, just how I like a brownie… None of that dry rubbish!
I’m loving finding ways to put Ufit Protein Drinks into recipes, because they’re so low in calories for a protein drink yet add so much protein AND flavour to everything.
This recipe was a little play on my previous Peanut Butter Cheesecake brownie recipe, with a few ingredient changes here & there and of course my delicious new additions to the list. Hope you enjoy, and remember to post a pic and tag me if you make them!
For the Brownie
- 1 Whole Egg
- 40g Protein (I used Phd Whey in Belgian Choc)
- 50g Jumbo Oats (I used Mornflake)
- 200ml of Ufit Chocolate Protein Drink
- 20g Belgian Hot Chocolate (I used Options which is like 10 cals per serving or something silly)
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
For the Cheesecake
- 180g of Philadelphia Lightest Cream Cheese
- 200g Greek Yogurt (I used Fage 2% fat)
- 25g Smooth Peanut Butter (I used Meridians)
- 25g Blueberries
- 2 Reeses Peanut Butter Cups
- Preheat oven to 180c.
- Blend all the brownie ingredients until smooth. I added a little extra water to this which is essential (unless you wanna blow up your blender/have enough brownie mixture to feed your right toe only).
- Pour this mixture into your baking tin. Place in the oven for 4-5 mins.
- During those 4-5 mins, in a separate bowl mix all the cheesecake ingredients with a spoon.
- Take the brownie mixture out of the oven, and pour it (the cheesecake mix) evenly onto of the brownie mixture. (The reason why you bake it for about 5 mins before this is to keep them as layers, otherwise if its completely uncooked, the mixtures will just mix together!)
- Cook for a further 20 mins. Then take out, add your cut up Reeses buttercups and blueberries on top – push them slightly into the cheesecake.
- Bake for a further 5-7 mins (until cocktail stick test is squeaky clean).
- Once you take it out, I like to put it straight into the fridge for about 5-10 mins, then it’s really easy to cut into clean, neat squares.
Serves about 8-10 depending on your dish. The one I use is weird & heart shaped so doesn’t make as many as it could wahwah brb new brownie dish pending.