Protein bars are THE best thing to satisfy cravings and keep hunger at bay. But, when you go through so many a week it can be a little expenny. So I thought I’d make a quick little alternative 👉🏽 result, peanut butter & honey protein bars. So. Yum.
They’re not one of those super low cal macro friendly treats, they have roughly same macros as a carb killa (way lower in cals tho) BUT they taste so good, come out nice and chunky and fill you up just right 😊
- 17g Whey (I used Salted Caramel by Quest)
- 28g Honey
- 46g Peanut Butter (Smooth)
- 36g Oats
- 10g Dark Chocolate
- Super easy – melt peanut butter in a bowl
- Add the honey and stir
- Stir in the oats
- Add the whey
- Leave in the fridge for an hour to harden
- Cut the bars into four
- Melt dark chocolate and drizzle over the bars
- Refridgerate again for about an hour (or just eat there and then)
Simple yet delish!